Win a trip to New York City and experience their Flat Iron building!
To celebrate the launch of our new website, we're having a contest! Win a trip to New York City and experience their Flat Iron building.
How To Win:
- Follow @FlatIronBuilds on Twitter.
- Tweet your favourite Flat Iron case study, viewed in the Portfolio section of our website
- Be sure to include our Twitter handle and the following hashtag: #FlatIroncontest
Contest Start: Friday, May 10th, 2013 at 11:00 a.m.
Contest End: Friday, June 14th, 2013 at 11:00 a.m.
Winning Announcement: The winner will be publicly announced at around noon on Friday, June 14, 2013 via Twitter. Additionally, we will send a direct message to the winner via Twitter.
We'll also tabulate the results and share them when the winner is announced.
Contest Terms & Conditions
- One (1) winner will be randomly selected from eligible entries. Remember, you have to Tweet to Win!
- This Contest is open to Twitter users over the age of 19 who are legal residents of Ontario, Canada.
- The Flat Iron Building Group Inc. (“Flat Iron”) “Win a trip to New York City” contest (the "Prize") commences at 11:00 a.m. ET on May 10, 2013 and closes at 11:00 a.m. ET on June 14, 2013 (the “Contest Period”).
- Limit one entry for the entire Contest Period per person per twitter handle.
- No purchase necessary.
- Flat Iron will announce the winner via its Twitter account, @FlatIronBuilds. Flat Iron will also send a direct message to the winner via Twitter. The odds of winning the Prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
- There is one (1) Prize available to be won in Ontario, Canada, consisting of a return trip for 2 persons (3-days/2-nights) to New York City, U.S.A. ("NYC")
- The Prize includes one (1) hotel accommodation per night for a maximum of two (2) nights accommodation in NYC
- Flight will ‘depart from’ and ‘return to’ either Toronto’s Pearson International or Billy Bishop Airport. The Prize winner agrees to choose the same airport for both Toronto departure and return flights.
- Transportation to and from the Prize is the winner’s responsibility.
- The Prize winner agrees to redeem their prize by December 6, 2013.
- The Prize winner agrees to finalize details with Flat Iron.
- While in NYC, the winner agrees to have a photo taken of themself (and optionally the person who joins them) in front of the Flat Iron Building (or Fuller Building). This photo will be tweeted to our Twitter account, @FlatIronBuilds while in NYC or within 48 hours of returning back to Toronto.
- The Prize winner permits the use of this image, his/her name as well as Twitter handle for promotional purposes by Flat Iron.
- The Prize winner will be required to sign a declaration that releases Flat Iron from any liability in connection with the conduct of the contest, the Prize and any events that take place directly or indirectly relating to the Prize.
- The Prize winner will be required to answer a skill-testing question.
- Flat Iron reserves the right to cancel this contest at any time and for any reason.
- Flat Iron reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time during the contest.
- There are no prize substitutions.
- There is no cash value.
- This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter.
- By entering the contest, you have read and agreed to these Terms & Conditions.